Friday, July 09, 2004

3 in the morning. Somehow, I have to get my sleep patterns adjusted. I think I'll be up for the next few hours making that attempt.

In tonight's installment of "Nuggets From The Writ Of Common Wisdom". I offer you the following selection. The words to this are country, but the tune is pop-oriented. And when I say "pop", I am referring to something closer to the Beatles definition, and not this garbage that's on the radio today. This song can't really decide what it wants to be, so I'm exposing its ongoing identity crisis to the rest of the world.

All I Wanna Know



A spherical bouncing ball and a place I wanna go

Is all I think about, it’s all I wanna know


A topped-off tank of gas, and a little April snow

Is all I think about, it’s all I wanna know


At the end of the night

When the sun comes up

I’ll be far away from here

And I won’t have a care

As long as I still have a dream to share


So a cloud above my head, and a steaming cup of joe

It’s all I think about tonight, it’s all I wanna know


After reading this, it's got a positive message, so I guess it's on the happy side ofcrisis. We'll see.

With that, I bid you a good day. Love everyone; trust no one.

No comments: