Saturday, March 06, 2004

Well, I warned you about the beer...

I'm about 7-8 beers into the evening. If it wasn't for Leslie (the significant other) being tired, I'd have more than 8 ounces of beer in front of me at this very moment.

So, I find myself listening to "Electric Music For The Mind And Body" by Country Joe and the Fish, drinking a Leinenkugel's (a local Milwaukee microbrew) and generally enjoying life. I'm currently IMing with my old friend Brian. We go back about 10 years through a common employer. To this day, we entertain each other simply by once sharing space. THIS is the stuff of life. The goal of life is the following: you're in Heaven, you're just hanging out, and someone says a name from your past and you either smile or laugh or both. Ladies and Gentlemen, BE THAT NAME!!!

I have nothing more to add this evening.

No comments: