Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Fifty-two minutes ago (yes I'm counting), I returned from a really comfortable night at Studio 305 here in the Bay View area of Wisconsin. It was the first of what I hope will be many Open Stage events at the Studio. All the Project I Am cognoscenti were in attendance; Eric Kulwicki, the fearless leader of our revolutionary outfit; Jennifer Lee, who borrowed my guitar and played a song called "Thank You" (she just had to say it; I didn't need a song, but the song was great anyway); Craig Stoneman was there with a new introspective song, refusing to take center stage, preferring the comfort of the left-hand wall. Also in attendance was the banjo-playing satellite of us all, Martin Grinwald, playing flawlessly after a few drinks (how does he do that?). I'd like to take this opportunity to thank, VOCIFEROUSLY, Dominic and Linda, Keepers of the Studio, for a marvelous night, with a special thank you for the "aperitif" I was handed by Linda earlier in the night. Good times!!
Lovely Lady Leslie sleeps, attempting to kill off a developing cold. I type. I type some more. I have gastric accidents in my chair while no one's around. I sip water from my water bottle. I plot the revolution......

No comments: